Join the Sholley Insurance Agency team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference in our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Sholley Insurance Agency is hiring!
View our open positions below:
The Sholley Insurance Agency, located in Lewisburg, PA, is seeking a qualified applicant to fill the role of Commercial Lines Account Executive.
Serving the insurance needs of Central PA since 1985, we strive for excellence in all we do.
We are looking for an outgoing, client focused team player with a passion for providing the outstanding service our clients have come to expect. Our ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, is driven by building strong client relationships, and has a desire to provide solutions to varied client needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond effectively to the insurance needs of clients and prospects.
- Create and maintain relationships with teammates, insurance carrier partners, and clients.
- Assist clients in making payments, submitting claims, making changes to their policies, and other customer-service related requests.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to effectively return to prior projects after interruption.
- A current Pennsylvania Property and Casualty insurance license. (Highly Preferred)
- Prior experience in the insurance industry. (Highly Preferred)
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our team of professionals, and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Join our team and enjoy these benefits as you take your career to the next level.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer PTO
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.